Radioactivity

After driving around the parking lot for over twenty minutes, looking quite the site as my hands flew off the steering wheel multiple times in exasperation as one after another I lost many parking spots to other patients. I finally made it to my appointment fifteen minutes late, which included the twenty minutes of circling the parking lot and then walking to the hospital entrance and then getting lost in the hospital...being on-time is a lost cause!
No news until Monday, however, I'm a bit concerned that the initial scan was of the top of my right foot, not the injured left....something just wasn't right about that technician. Maybe they shouldn't leave older male techs with much younger female patients which isn't to say that he wasn't professional, because he most certainly was, but that I think he took the wrong image... oops.

Got a new tri-bike from K- today. I'm very fortunate to have such amazing friends! tomorrow I set out for her maiden voyage with D-; she's doing a brick, running with C- and then biking with me. It'll be an interesting morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swim 1 hour