13.0

Ran 13.0 this morning. Started at UMW fields, down through Alum Springs and up to Lee Drive. It was raining and miserable....even after 11.5 hours of sleep I didn't want to get out of bed and again was questioning my sanity. My head was a bit cloudy with a residual headache, which was probably a result of the brick yesterday...dehydration anyone?! D- and I started out with the group but fell back and kept to our own pace. It was a shitty run and I knew that if I weren't meeting a group I would have probably stayed in bed. We ended up walking a fair bit as my ankle started screaming at me. Oy Vey! Taking the week off and concentrating on swimming and climbing. K & C won't allow me to do sprint work on Tuesday and for once I will listen and give myself some time off to ensure a good long run next Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog