11.0

Hit 11.0 today- Woke up with enough time to down some oats and coffee and chat with S- before realizing the time and rushing out to meet the group. Passed them on Hanover on my way to the front lot. It was brisk but beautiful; the perfect morning for a run! Ankle held up; who could ask for anything more? Dressed a bit over my comfort zone but as my top was fleece it was breathable and not too unbearable. Met with Bev for some personalized yoga this afternoon and we developed a strategy to loosen my tight muscles and worked on breathing exercises. Tomorrow is a rest day; I'm thinking that it'll be a swimming day if I have anything to say about it. Getting nervous about having the base to have a comfortable GW marathon on 17 FEB...this one is in the hands of the gods.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bull Run Run 50 miler - 2016