Erg 10k & Swim 1/2 Hour

Tonight ended up being absolutely perfect for an outside run, with a splash of speedwork thrown in but..yeah, I decided to be disciplined and rather than follow my old ways of overdoing it I went to the stinky gym instead. I ergged for a 10k in 50:12; with the equivalent of a sprint every 2250m. It was actually invigorating to keep a steady pace of ~2:20/500m and then pick it up to ~1:55/500m. Maybe it's my body getting used to the motion but it is certainly more enjoyable than last week. Hopped into the pool afterwards and remembered my nose plugs. It's ironic that I haven't swum freestyle in over a week and well, I managed quite well. Except for the caveat that I could not swim a full lap without feeling like I needed to wet myself. After consulting with my running partners, I decided that no it's not okay to pee in the pool... grrrr!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog