11.0

Ran just about 11.0 today...on a sore ankle and very little sleep. For much of the day I struggled with dehydration and the beginnings of a massive headache. Unfortunately, this perseverance caused a major problem come midnight when I was unable to fall asleep.

I woke up at 7:15, to overcast skies with a threat of rain. My ankle hurt a little and which amounted to major questioning of my sanity to be throwing down a long run on an injury. I was late, as usual, and ended up doing a mix of trails and road with D-. The conversation helped to keep an even pace which made tackling Bubba and the sprint back from Lafayette an exhilarating experience. Today's was a good run and surprisingly, I'm much better off for having gotten myself out and about on such a dreary morning.

-Lee Drive
- trails after Bubba past Picket's
- trail from cannons to Hamilton's Crossing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swim 1 hour