6 Miles

I woke up this morning feeling a bit out of sync. I had this really weird dream in which a guy like Phelps was performing these incredible feats of athleticism only at the end of my dream the man was a friend of a friend and the military came and took him away. My guess is they wanted to perform tests on him to find the source of his superhuman powers. Yes, this is what my dreams are made of.
So, after rousing my tired body after only ~5 hours of sleep while I was brushing my teeth I realized that I wasn't going to make the 8:00 Hyperion group. At this point all efforts to make it out the door by 7:55 ceased, I ate breakfast and set off at 8:11 for a nice, easy run in the freezing (brisk?) morning. My nose became a faucet and my legs resembled chicken skin. . . but I was happy. The birds chattered and kept me company along the canal path and the River was crystal clear. It was a good morning to be out and about, even if it was only 20 degrees.

Comments

  1. I think men like Phelps inhabit the dreams of many women.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog