Rain - Rain - go away

This morning was a clusterf*ck.  Something about the weather I just couldn't wrap my head around what I needed to do - It shouldn't be difficult but it was.  Started working from the get go and then took Ori to daycare because well, he deserves a break from our normal routine and he hasn't been for a day of play, without spending the night, for a very long time [I can't wait to pick him up tonight after work!!]  Normally I'd run at the quarry on daycare days but those trails are so waterlogged and I just pulled out new shoes. . I'm not ready for that kind of mess in these shoes, yet.  After getting home I had some work to do and had to wonder if I was even going to run today.  Stupid question. . .I was only going to get out for 3 but that never happens - knowing I had a day of sitting at my desk for hours on end I rationalized that an extra 20 minutes on the trail was legit.  sigh.  It was a good run.  I'm running really well these last few days - After running comes pushups, squats, planks - lots of extra stuff. . .. maybe it wasn't that much of a clusterf*ck but it sure felt like it. onward and upward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog