4

Four (4) lousy miles tonight - I'm realizing that I'm exhausted; just plain tired. Today it was really warm, almost 80 degrees warm and I'm sorry, but that is unacceptable for this cold weather runner. I put off running as long as I could and set out around 7:30 - I walked up the hills, as I usually do in the week following a marathon, but even after a mile or so I couldn't shake the cement off my shoes. My quads are tired, I couldn't engage my abs and keeping a straight profile took more effort than was comfortably possible. Instead of slogging through junk miles and quite possibly doing myself more harm than good, I relented and curled up in my hammock after only 4 miles instead. Cherry Blossom is on Sunday and then I get three whole weeks off! Woohooo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog