Day 8

Today is a scheduled rest day. I lifted weights and did some yoga to stretch out since my legs were tired and achy last night. I'm gaining energy while running again which is great news. When I weighed myself this morning I found that I have lost 6lbs since last Monday. This is both a good and bad thing. I'm terrible about being disciplined and the fact that I've managed to lose weight even though I've been cheating will not motivate me to stop cheating.

For breakfast I made modified french toast.(Strawberry Applesauce Omelet)
3 eggs
cinnamon
vanilla

spread unsweetened apple sauce on top
layer w/ strawberries

(I added blueberries and a peach)

top w/ real maple syrup.  Yummy! (I'll take a picture next time)

This was lunch:
salad w/ cucumber, farmer's market cherry tomatoes and leftover (I'll be eating this for a few days) chicken.

yum!
I suspect that if I stop eating so much fruit, and stop cheating w/ beer and tortilla chips I will lose more weight but I've decided that the purpose of this is to feel better, lose weight and get back to better eating (not that I eat fast food but I'm very laissez faire about following any type of regimen). I'll continue eating modified Paleo for the next month and track the results here.

Dinner:
2 pints IPA (friends are a bad influence)
Green Curry Pork w/ carrots, zucchini, squash and broccoli 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog